Re: Neospeach

  • From: "Gary Wood" <k8hlx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 14:18:32 -0400

I'm glad that you're able to use it with no problems. Maybe for some reason, it doesn't seem to work with Jaws. That's very strange. From what I've heard about NeoSpeech, it sounds like most natural speech!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Holmes" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Gary Wood

How about Neospeach?

- -- HolmesGrown Solutions