Need a recorder

  • From: "Byron J. Lee" <byron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 02:27:06 -0600

I would like to start podcasting again but I need a recorder. I had an Archos Ondio but it recently bit the dust. I had a weird problem where the Ondio would not work unless I blew into the card slot and then tried hitting the power button as I did that to get it started. I had a suggestion that I should open up the recorder and clean it. So I got some tuner cleaner and blasted it out. The stuff I bought from Radio Shack was nasty and sludgy and now there is all sorts of gunk in my recorder. It worked to some degree before but now it's completely dead. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in donating or selling me something so I can do more podcasts. I am going to try and do some in-studio only podcasts for awhile and see if I can't get some action going on the feed again. If you want to subscribe to my currently dead podcast, it's at http://feeds.feedburner.com/byronsjournal and you should see some activity on it pretty soon. I hope someone is going to buy a DS-50 so that they have a surplus recorder laying around and wants to part with it! LOL

Thanks,
Byron