Need a bit of assistance please

  • From: "Chris Gilland" <cknc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 11:21:18 -0500

Bit of a weird question, but, I have Sprint PCS Wireless for my cellular carrier. I have the Sanyo 2300 flip phone. I didn't know if anyone had this phone or had access to a friend who might. Basicly, I'm trying to change the ring tones on the phone. I used to know how to do it, but it's driving me nuts, as I can't to save my life recall. I know you hit menu 6 1 2 then hit the center OK key, but after that, I'm stuck. I know you have to go a few more menus deep, before you get to the folders like ringers, melodies, downloads, etc. I just can't recall the exact order. I tried to call Sprint but their hold time right now is far more than I care to spend on the line. I may keep trying every so often, but in the ming time if someone either knows how to do this, or has access to a phone and could either look, or have someone sighted look, I'd appreciate it greatly.

Thanks.

Chris.