My show is up

  • From: Jared Rimer <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2005 15:52:36 -0800

My code amber podcast is up. The artist and title are screwed up cause somehow Window-Eyes didn't read it to me when I tried to save it, but its there. Runs an hour and 6 minutes. The site is http://codeamber.wbby.us and the feed from what I can gather is http://codeamber.wbby.us/?feed=rss2 and I hope you enjoy. Since I corrected the artist and title, if I re-upload it, will it break the link? That's what I did for the preview of episode 1, but it broke. So I'm not sure what to do now. Also, if I add new podcasts, will the new ones add to the feed of whats up or will it replace it like it did this time for some reason? When I tested it, I did everything from the web and uploaded it first. So that's why I'm asking. Still learning, but I hope you enjoy.

Jared Rimer
Business website: http://www.superior-software.com/support
Personal Website: http://www.asmodean.net/jrimer
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired http://menvi.org a service done through Superior Software level one