Re: My podcast and PMN

  • From: "Mike Babcock" <mouki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 18:58:16 -0800

I want to know how to set up a podcast. I have a blog:
http://blindyblog.blogspot.com
check it out.
I dont know whair I can host the mp3 files either.
someone please help me.
"DAMN MY CHARISMA"
Check out my blog at:
http://blindyblog.blogspot.com
I think you will like it. If you set up your own free blog, send it to me.
"And can you offer me proof of your existence? How can you, when neither modern science, nor philosophy can explain what life is?" Ghost In the Shell
"Men have always fought each other, have always created chaos; that's familiar and safe. They always know where they are in those circumstances. But, to
Hazardly step into the unknown and love one another is far to risky for them." Demon City Shin Joku
Block quote end

----- Original Message ----- From: "JULIE MELTON" <JEWELSONG21@xxxxxxx>