RE: My latest Podcast

  • From: "JULIE MELTON" <jewelsong21@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 15:26:07 -0700

Steve,

I listened to and liked your latest podcast. I didn't like all the songs, but that's a matter of taste. What I liked was tat you played things you enjoy, not necessarily the "hits" that everyone else is playing. That's what PMN is about, IMHO.

Anyone who hasn't heard this podcast, go out and get it!

JulieMelton visit me at www.heart-and-music.com Keep smiling!

From: Steve Holmes <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: My latest Podcast