RE: My SQL help is needed

  • From: "Jared Rimer" <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 08:22:43 -0700

Listers,
        To add to this, I even created a database by name like the instructions
say
with no users, and it asks for a username and password but it says it can't
find access to the database, so what do I do here?

Jared Rimer
The Jared Rimer network: where everything is listed in one convenient place.
http://www.jaredrimer.net to check it out!