Re: My Podcast Has Moved

  • From: "John Moore" <coasterfreak88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 01:32:57 -0500

GCast rocks! I'm glad that another person has discovered this
fantastic service. My podcast is on GCast as well. You can subscribe
to mine by adding http://www.gcast.com/u/coasterfreak88/main.xml to
your podcast receiver. I love this service.

On 8/23/06, Kelly Sapergia <ksapergia@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
    My podcast has been moved over to GCast. You can check out the new page
at www.gcast.com/u/ksapergia
If you're still subscribed to the old feed in your podcast receiver, you'll
get an audio message about the move. The address for the new feed is:
http://www.gcast.com/u/ksapergia/main.xml
My blog at www.ksapergia.net/podcast will still be available, so you can
leave me comments about the podcast there if you want.
    Thanks.

Yours Sincerely, Kelly John Sapergia For a mix of New Age, Ambient, Easy Listening, Smooth Jazz and Global Fusion music, listen to "Northern Lights", Thursdays from 01:00 to 03:00 GMT (Wednesdays in North America) on ACB (American Council of the Blind) Radio Interactive at http://interactive.acbradio.org Visit the show's website at http://nl.ksapergia.net For high-quality audio productions at affordable prices, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com You can also visit my personal website at: http://www.ksapergia.net

--
John Moore