My Podcast Has Moved

  • From: Kelly Sapergia <ksapergia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 16:59:28 -0600

My podcast has been moved over to GCast. You can check out the new page at
If you're still subscribed to the old feed in your podcast receiver, you'll get an audio message about the move. The address for the new feed is:
My blog at will still be available, so you can leave me comments about the podcast there if you want.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For a mix of New Age, Ambient, Easy Listening, Smooth Jazz and Global Fusion music, listen to "Northern Lights", Thursdays from 01:00 to 03:00 GMT (Wednesdays in North America) on ACB (American Council of the Blind) Radio Interactive at
Visit the show's website at
For high-quality audio productions at affordable prices, visit KJS Productions at:
You can also visit my personal website at: