Re: My Podcast Has Launched

  • From: "michael Babcock" <mouki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 14:16:17 -0700

i'm listenning now also, very nice!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Djd" <daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 10:49 AM
Subject: Re: My Podcast Has Launched

Thanks for the encouraging words. Feel free to pass it along to others if you like it.
*****
If you're looking for an internet radio show that plays a variety of different types of music, and is guaranteed to provide you with two hours of quality entertainment twice a week, then check out my internet radio show The Djd Invasion. It can be heard Sunday afternoons from 3 to 5 PM eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at
http://interactive.acbradio.org
and on Wednesday nights from 9 to 11 PM eastern at
http://www.jammin853.com
For more info about me and my shows, visit my web site at
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com
Check the show out, you won't be disappointed