Re: My Podcast Has Launched

  • From: "Djd" <daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 12:49:04 -0500

Thanks for the encouraging words. Feel free to pass it along to others if you like it.
*****
If you're looking for an internet radio show that plays a variety of different types of music, and is guaranteed to provide you with two hours of quality entertainment twice a week, then check out my internet radio show The Djd Invasion. It can be heard Sunday afternoons from 3 to 5 PM eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at
http://interactive.acbradio.org
and on Wednesday nights from 9 to 11 PM eastern at
http://www.jammin853.com
For more info about me and my shows, visit my web site at
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com
Check the show out, you won't be disappointed