RE: My New PodCast is Up

  • From: "bmw" <lynnwhite51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 15:45:50 -0500

Hi Kevin,

That comment was meant for Michael.  However, I enjoyed the two that I have
heard from you very much.  I enjoy your direct approach to things.  The
article you did about gas prices was really cool.

I am sure that you got the attention of the sighted people who listen.  You
and your dad must have a good relationship in order for you to be so honest
and get away with it.

There is no longer time for TV.  There are so many wonderful podcasters,
both blind and others.