Re: My Mixer

  • From: "Chuck Adkins" <cadkins6739@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 17:51:38 -0400

Well, my applications are used in a studio setting and not a portable setting. I run everything through my mixer, and all that through a Behringer MDX2200 Composer audio processor, and I use a Zoom effects unit. There are mixers that have a dedicated USB output, and now there is even a turntable that has a USB output at BSW Broadcast Supply World Wide. They have a great selection of mixers, and a lot of stuff in their Podcast section that may help. They are at
http://www.bswusa.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Donahue" <pdonahue1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>