Re: My Mixer

  • From: "Peter Donahue" <pdonahue1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 16:41:29 -0500

Hello Chuck and listers,

I'd also be interested in that information as well. I'm considering buying a
laptop or a notebook and a mixer and other equipment needed to provide Web
casting  and digital recording services to an organization  I belong to in
the future assuming the budget permits.I'd appreciate learning more about
mixers and such as well.

Peter Donahue