My Apologies, to the list!

  • From: "Mac Norins" <macatack5@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 11:08:41 -0800

Listters, especially Darrell Shandro,

My most humble apologies, for the sarcastic thread, of a couple of days ago.
It was uncalled for and I need to get a grip on myself, so as not to utter
such B.S., in the future.  Darrell, I owe you an apology, for making you the
brunt of the thread, as well!  Good luck to you and may your job search be
all that you want it to be!  As for me, I am gone, history!  That should
make some of you happy and some of you will say good riddance!  I still
don't know what possessed me to rant, in the way that I did; it certainly
won't happen again, I assure all of you!

Regards, and Goodbye,

Mac Norins