RE: Mp3 editor program?

  • From: Jeff Samco <jsamco@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 12:33:06 -0700

Rusty asked for something "free or cheap." So, I offered MP3 Direct Cut as a free program that is simple to use and with audio tutorials for assisting in shortening the learning curve. As for Sound Forge, well it doesn't come close to free or cheap. As for Gold Wave I haven't used it and that leaves it available for someone else to address.
Jeff

At 11:28 AM 10/15/2005, you wrote:

Hmm how would that editer be better than say goldwave cooledit or
soundforge, beyond that it's free?