Mp3 Direct Cut version 1.39 download site

  • From: Jeff Samco <jsamco@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 20:54:18 -0700

Rusty,

I did not record where I downloaded MP3 Direct Cut version 1.39 but a Google search came up with
http://webtechgeek.com/Download-Page-mp3DirectCut.htm
which seems to be a valid site.

Let me know if I can help further.
Jeff
At 01:29 PM 10/16/2005, you wrote:
Hay Jeff, would you drop me the link for the older version when you get a
chance?

Thanks for the info!

Rusty

Skype: rustyperez