RE: Mosen Podcasts?

  • From: John Gasman <jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 05:40:15 -0800

HI,
I work for disney as a trainer and also as a reservation agent booking the three Disneyland resort hotels.
I discovered that there are close to 30 podcasts about disney. Some are from the company and others are from fans. They all concentrate on different issues. Some are the latest Disney news from either Florida or here at disneyland. Some are more oriented to audio or video from the parks so you could for example hear or see various attractions from Disneyland or Disney World.
If anybody is interested, write me privately and I'll send you a list of all the Disney podcasts which I have compiled.
I sent it to all the podcasters and they were surprised to see all the various disney podcasts that are being done.
John
At 05:21 PM 1/21/2006, Shane Davidson wrote:

The address for the bloggy bits cast is:
http://jmosen.audioblog.com/rss/mosenexplosionbloggybitts.xml
Shane