Re: Moderator selected ...

  • From: Jared Rimer <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 22:11:45 -0800

I already moderate TPS (The Poetry Spot) which is a busy list. Sometimes I don't moderate for a day cause of other stuff, and I'm approving 15-20 posts within a couple of days. So this will be no big deal to me.

At 07:00 PM 3/30/2006, you wrote:

Let me add my congratulations and also my thanks for helping with the list.
Moderating a busy list is not easy, but i know you wil do well.

visit me at
Keep smiling!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Bishop" <jeff.bishop@xxxxxxxxx> To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 5:29 PM Subject: Moderator selected ...

> Hello Everyone, > > Jared Rimer has accepted the position as co-moderator for the list for the > foreseeable future. Welcome him and a major thanks to him for stepping > up. > > Jeff > > >

Jared Rimer
Business website:
Personal Website:
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired a service done through Superior Software level one
WBBY Internet Radio and All In Play team up. Learn more
WBBY Internet Radio:
Check out the Code Amber podcast and Blog.