Re: Moderator selected ...

  • From: "Orin" <orin.angi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 18:14:52 -0500

I saw that too, and I'm getting annoied now. I mean come on, this is a guy who doesn't want blind people to advance forward and wants us doing nothing. He wants us to be nothing, we have no braille, no technoligy for us, he basicly is being, or is thinking about, from these messages, sighted people's world.

I bet he thinks that blind people are out of the context, and he'll do everything to torcher us and to make us go off the net, and, like I said, no nothing and act like we can't do anything.

Just my oppinions.

Orin
----- Original Message ----- From: "dennis" <dennisc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>