Re: Moderator selected ...

  • From: Jared Rimer <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 08:59:18 -0800

I don't think list server software can do that.  It would be nice though.

At 08:24 AM 3/31/2006, you wrote:
would be nice if he could place all of those words in a filter so messages like that could be filtered out and not posted to the list. my mail server has that feature and i like it.

Legend has it that on Friday 3/31/2006 05:39 AM, Chris Skarstad said:
Well folks, it looks like Jeff, or Jared was asleep at the switch. I deleted a few e-mails perporting to be from Jeff with the subject Whore Whore Whore. What in the hell is going on!!!Toonhead who has kept his cool so far, but is now pissed.

At 12:51 AM 3/31/2006, you wrote:
I would also like to welcome Jerd as comoderator!
----- Original Message ----- From: "janet smith`" <janetp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>