Mobile Speak Smart Phone Pod Cast Interview Part 1

  • From: "M. Taylor" <mktay@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 04:13:59 -0800

Hello Everyone,

I invite you to listen to this 36 minute Pod Cast entitled "Mobile Speak
Smart Phone Interview Part 1" in which I interview Casey and Ty, two
wireless smart phone users of the Mobile Speak screen reading software for
the blind and low vision.  We discuss the Motorola Q, the Pantech Duo, the
Samsung Black Jack 2 as well as several Bluetooth devices.

To download the file or to subscribe to the pod cast go to:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/candleshore

I look forward to your feedback.

Mark