Cc: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2007 10:53 AM
Subject: Re: [Mobile Speak Pocket] Picky Picky!

Sorry, I'll take Phoenix Dectalk any day before Eloquence, which is slower, more likely to crash, and really boaring compaired to Phoenix Dectalk.

----- Original Message ----- From: "MusiqMan" <eforce4000@xxxxxxxxx> To: "Marquette, Ed" <emarquette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Vincent Mistretta" <vin5451@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Victor Tsaran" <vtsaran@xxxxxxxxx>; "Deanne Fernandez" <dcm2005@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>; <msp_mailing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Geoff Stephens" <geoffslists@xxxxxxxxx>