Re: Microphone recommendations anyone?

  • From: "John Moore" <coasterfreak88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 13:34:58 -0500

The absolute best mikes out there are the Church Audio mikes. They
aren't in-ear, but they are the best when it comes to sound. You can
go to www.church-audio.ca. The ones you will want are the stealth
mikes. They are small ones that clip to your coollar. You can also get
a preamp with them.

On 7/6/07, Scott Spaulding <spaulding.scott@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone,
    My Sound Professionals in the ear stereo mic finally bit the dust, so
now I need to look into something else. Does anyone have any recommendations
of a good microphone that won't break the bank and is portable, since I'll
be using it with my Iriver?

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
6:36 AM

--