Media players (was Re: Question about the Podsafe Music Network)

  • From: Steve Holmes <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 10:44:39 -0700

Hey, let's try changing the subject and if possible, start a different
thread when posting about something else.  I changed the subject line
for that reason.

I like a program called foobar2000.  I did a little tweaking with
Window-Eyes set files but the latest beta version I'm using works well
with speech.  I can navigate playlists, switch between several currently
loaded playlists and navigate the album library.  I really like the
program.  The menu bar is a bit funky but usable.

--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!