RE: Looking for Podsafe Music

  • From: "JULIE MELTON" <jewelsong21@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 09:45:04 -0700

Debbie,

Let me check when I'm home and remember how I navigated that site.

By the way, if anyone wants eitehr instrumental or Christian music that's podsafe, contact me directly at
organist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tracey does some neat instrumental stuff that could be good for backgrounds, and I have some Christian stuff that can be used for podcasts as well.

OK, end of shameless plug, LOL.

JulieMelton visit me at www.heart-and-music.com Keep smiling!

From: "Debbie Hazelton" <debbiehazelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Looking for Podsafe Music
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 11:39:32 -0500

Julie,

I haven't figured out how to navigate in them, although some of their stuff
sounds good.
Any tricks?

-----Original Message----- From: blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of JULIE MELTON Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 11:37 AM To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: RE: Looking for Podsafe Music

Kerri,

grageband.comgarrageband.com is pretty accessible too.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
Keep smiling!