Re: Looking for Free Music for Podcast

  • From: "Orin" <orin.angi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 05:57:13 -0400

Lots of it...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kelly Sapergia" <ksapergia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 06, 2006 12:01 AM
Subject: Looking for Free Music for Podcast

I'm looking for some good royalty-free music for my podcast that can be used for a theme. From what I've heard, the Podsafe Music Network is inaccessible to blind users at the moment. Is this true? Are there any other good sources for free music available?
Thanks for your help.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For a mix of New Age, Ambient, Easy Listening, Smooth Jazz and Global Fusion music, listen to "Northern Lights", Thursdays from 01:00 to 03:00 GMT (Wednesdays in North America) on ACB (American Council of the Blind) Radio Interactive at
Visit the show's web site at
For high-quality audio productions at affordable prices, visit KJS Productions at:
You can also visit my personal web site at: