Re: Looking for Free Music for Podcast

  • From: Jared Rimer <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 13:17:24 -0700

Log in to your account there, and there is a link on the left side that says pod safe music. It'll take you to the sister site and will tell you such. Then select the category of music you want, and you can download if a link is available while viewing a track's contents.

At 11:24 AM 5/6/2006, you wrote:

Hi Jared,
I can't find a Podsafe link on the main page at GarageBand.com. Am I looking in the wrong place, or is it only on certain songs?
Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For a mix of New Age, Ambient, Easy Listening, Smooth Jazz and Global Fusion music, listen to "Northern Lights", Thursdays from 01:00 to 03:00 GMT (Wednesdays in North America) on ACB (American Council of the Blind) Radio Interactive at http://interactive.acbradio.org
Visit the show's web site at http://www.ksapergia.net/northernlights.html
For high-quality audio productions at affordable prices, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com
You can also visit my personal web site at:
http://www.ksapergia.net

Jared Rimer
Business website: http://www.superior-software.com/support
Personal Website: http://www.asmodean.net/jrimer