Looking for Feedback about My Podcast

  • From: Kelly Sapergia <ksapergia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 20:12:51 -0600

Hi,
I'm currently planning what I'm going to cover on future podcasts, but I have a question about the format their presented in. Would you prefer:

1. The current format, which is almost like a full-length radio show, complete with music, IDs, etc.
or
2. Individual segments only.

If you'd like to subscribe to my podcast, the address to add to your podcatcher is:
http://www.gcast.com/u/ksapergia/main.xml
  As always, your comments and suggestions are appreciated.
   Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For a mix of New Age, Ambient, Easy Listening, Smooth Jazz and Global Fusion music, listen to "Northern Lights", Thursdays from 01:00 to 03:00 GMT (Wednesdays in North America) on ACB (American Council of the Blind) Radio Interactive at http://interactive.acbradio.org
Visit the show's website at http://nl.ksapergia.net
For high-quality audio productions at affordable prices, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com
You can also visit my personal website at:
http://www.ksapergia.net