Looking for Blind I-Pod Users Page; Rebuild.EXE; and Anapod & accessories Programs for working with I-Pod on Windows machine

  • From: "JardataMailServicesBox" <jardatamailservices@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <pc-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 12:45:02 -0800

Hello Lists!

One of the guys on this list mentioned a program called Rebuild.exe which can
be used to make an I-Pod Shuffle accessible and this person said you could get
this program from the Blind I-Pod Users Page.  Could someone tell me where this
site is located (URL) and/or how I could get this rebuild.exe program, along
with the Anapod and similar programs.

I want to be able to manipulate and put songs on and off the I-Pod Shuffle.

Also, if someone knows of one, a program to use on a Sandisk MP3 player would
be nice too.  Similar stuff as the I-Pod.