Latest podcast, trying again.

  • From: "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <msp_mailing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 10:30:21 -0500

Hey, you all.  I've done some tweaking, and feedburner will now download my
podcast properly if you're using Juice or Winamp or any other podcatching
client.  Thanks so much to Scott R for letting me know that he couldn't get
it.  I couldn't either, Scott, until I did a little adjusting a few minutes
ago, and it's working as I write this one.  Also, the sound is pretty bad,
people.  I used SoundForge and had a wonderful thing going.  However, I then
opened Goldwave to do some final editing, and it all went downhill from
there.  The compression pre-set that I used totally messed things up, and I
didn't realize it until I had already saved the thing.  Why?  Well it sounds
ok to my half-deaf ears using everything but Winamp.  I learned the horrible
truth when I loaded it up in Winamp, so there you go.  Also, this is podcast
34, a fact that I never allude to except for making a wise crack at the very
beginning of the show.  Yes, I use all my usual weird sense of humor all
through this thing, so get ready.  My veteran listeners are used to it.
They know I wouldn't hurt a flea, even if that flea uses Goldwave.  I know
it is operator error, but Goldwave, which I was trying yet again for the
umpteenth time, is gone from my system, again for the umpteenth time.  Ok,
enough.  Listen, enjoy, and criticize.  That's what we as blind people do,
right?  Have fun!

Shane Jackson
Hoover, Alabama, USA
"All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof,
for correction, for training in righteousness;
so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work."
2 Timothy 3:16-17 (NASB)