LLJFM and the Christian Midday Mix

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lino0876@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 11:11:47 -0400

Hi to all my brothers and sisters in Christ,
Well for now until maybe Friday or Monday, the Christian Midday Mix and the
other shows you know and love will still be on the old server that our
provider uses. As of maybe of this Friday or Monday, we are changing servers
through Mid Point Data. They've found another provider that is way better
than the current one. So in short, the bad buffering issue will come to an
end praise God. So you may continue to listen to some good CCM music from
noon today until 3 Eastern. Stay tuned when the new change takes affect.
Your brother in Christ,
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx