Kerri Live from Everywhere Update

  • From: Kerri Regan <harmonica4me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 15:47:09 -0400

Hi everyone, just thought I'd write and tell you about some cool stuff going on
on the Kerri Live from Everywhere podcast. For one thing, the cast now has its
own email address and website. You can now send cast feedback to
klfecast@xxxxxxxxxxxx
and check out the Kerri Live from Everywhere homepage where you can
subscription info, recent episodes, my favorite podcasts, and more. This can be
found at
http://www.tabulas.com/~klfe
I'm very willing to promote other people's podcasts or websites, so if you'd
like to be added to my links let me know. I did some really cool shows over the
past few weeks including a night at the theater, a typical Saturday night with
my best friend, and a Skype convo with some fellow podcasters. Go check them
out. Thanks, Kerri