RE: K7 Users?

  • From: "Jared Rimer" <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 19:31:24 -0800

    You need to enter your phone number and 4 diget password.  Once there,
you can set up a 6 diget password so that if you log in with your E-mail
address, that's the 6 diget code you'll need.  Next,  in tools, totions in
OE, find the checkbox saying something to do with blocking attachments that
are not safe.  Don't remember where to find the option however.

Jared Rimer
Business website:
Personal Website:
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired a
service done through Superior Software level one
WBBY Internet Radio and All In Play team up.  Learn more
WBBY Internet Radio:
Check out my podcasts