Re: Juice catagory in the dirrectory is not opening

  • From: John Gasman <jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 19:02:27 -0800

HI,
Unfortunately, some of that material the disney podcasts specifically don't seem to be available in any other Juice Catagories.
John
At 06:59 PM 3/14/2006, Lino Morales wrote:

Hi John,,
I've noticed that also. I've actually been to
wwww.indiepodder.org
and that hasn't been nothing new that Mr. Curry powder has added since early
Feb. I don't know why that part of the directory hasn't been working. Take
care.
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
email and Messenger
lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype lino_and_louie
Hi, When I open up the dirrectory in Juice I arrow down till I hear IndiePodder.org: Podcasting Central [downloading 100% closed, recently when I right arrow to open it up it remains closed. This is the opening area of finding my disney podcasts. I haven't been able to open this up for a week. I'm wondering if this is a problem with the Juice system. If it is also happening to you, then It looks like the entire catagory is closed. Is it normal for certain catagories to stop working for a while in Juice? John

John Gassman mailto:jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Recognition Of The Problem is 51% Of The Solution