Juice catagory in the dirrectory is not opening

  • From: John Gasman <jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 20:22:35 -0800

Hi,
When I open up the dirrectory in Juice I arrow down till I hear IndiePodder.org: Podcasting Central [downloading 100% closed, recently when I right arrow to open it up it remains closed.
This is the opening area of finding my disney podcasts. I haven't been able to open this up for a week.
I'm wondering if this is a problem with the Juice system. If it is also happening to you, then It looks like the entire catagory is closed.
Is it normal for certain catagories to stop working for a while in Juice?
John

John Gassman
mailto:jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Recognition Of The Problem is 51% Of The Solution