RE: Jaws and RSS

  • From: "M. Taylor" <mktay@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 19:13:40 -0700

Hello Jennifer and Kelly,

Thank you both.

I sampled 8 news clients including Sharp Reader, RSS Reader, Blog Lines,
Feed Demon, News Gator, IE 7 Beta, FireFox Wizz Rss, and more.

I found that I prefer a client based reader.  Since I spend most of my time
in MS Outlook 2003, I finally found one that is free, works in Outlook, and
works just fine with Jaws 7.0.

The name of the program is Intra V News.

As I said, it is a client.

Thank you both for your suggestions.  I really do appreciate it.