RE: Jaws and RSS

  • From: "M. Taylor" <mktay@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 10:16:44 -0700

Thank you, Kelly.

I really appreciate it.

-----Original Message-----
From: blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kelly Sapergia
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2006 8:44 AM
To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Jaws and RSS

    I personally recommend SharpReader from
It's interface is similar to Outlook Express, with a treeview for the
feeds, and a list view for the articles.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For a mix of New Age, Ambient, Easy Listening, Smooth Jazz and Global
Fusion music, listen to "Northern Lights", Thursdays from 01:00 to 03:00
GMT (Wednesdays in North America) on ACB (American Council of the Blind)
Radio Interactive at
Visit the show's website at
For high-quality audio productions at affordable prices, visit KJS
Productions at:
You can also visit my personal website at: