Jared's podcasts

  • From: "Jared Rimer" <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 07:19:29 -0700

Hi all,
Speaking of podcasts, I haven't written about mine lately. The technology podcast has released new podcasts 68-75. The new URL is http://technology.jaredrimer.net. I ended up doing something to the old blog, so I decided to move it over to my network's domain. The AMW Reloaded recently started featuring AMW season 22 episodes, and episode 2 for pod 25 was released this week. I'm working on pods 26 and possibly 27. Its new URL is http://amwrl.jaredrimer.net. The new podcast page is http://podcast.jaredrimer.net t if interested to see a full list of podcasts. Its bdeen updated with the latest in feeds. The Code Amber Podcast is no more and its blog has been removed.
Jared Rimer
The Jared Rimer Network, where everything is in one place. http://www.jaredrimer.net