JAWS Scripts and keyboard shortcuts for Goldwave

  • From: "Peter Donahue" <pdonahue1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 13:29:48 -0500

Good afternoon everyone,

    I just downloaded and installed the latest version of Goldwave as I need
to edit some audio content for some Web Sites I'm building. A friend of mine
advised me that there are Jaws Scripts available for Goldwave which make it
easier for a blind person to use this software as well as a list of keyboard
shortcuts. We're using JFW4.5 and need Goldwave Scripts to work with that
JFW version. If someone can tell me where to find the Goldwave Scripts for
JAWS4.5, and the list of keyboard shortcuts I'll appreciate that very much.

Peter Donahue