It's been a long time sense I have done a pod cast.

  • From: "Kevin Wassmer" <commanderlumpy2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 00:04:14 -0600

It's been a long time sense I have done a Podcast. The NFB convention has been
going on this weekend. I was able to interview a sells Rep from Humanware named
Mike Gifson. He sells Humanware products in most of the states west of the
Missippie River. He was here at the NFB of Utah Convention. I interviewed him
on the pod. We talk about Mobil Speak, The Braille Connect, Jonathan Mossin
leaving Humanware and other things. Check it out at
http://www.gcast.com/u/kevinmcfan I am hoping to put more pod up on the web
site before the convention is over. I will talk to you later.
Cause you're my Mississippi Princess
You're my California Queen
Like the Duchess of Detroit
And every city in between
You can slap me in the face
You can scream profanity
Leave me here to die alone but
I'll still follow you home
I'll still follow you home
 (Nickelback)
Check out my Pod Cast at
http://www.gcast.com/u/kevinmcfan/main.xml Or you can check out my show on the
World Wide Web and listen to it in real time. Go to
http://www.gcast.com/u/kevinmcfan