Re: Iriver Issues

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 06:55:02 -0700

Hi Shane,

After completing some further investigation, the answer is definitely yes. The issue has to do with bit rates. Though I am able to play Ogg files with 44 KHz sampling rates at 107 Kbps, I am not able to play other Oggs with lower sampling rates such as 22 KHz at lower bit rates such as 35 Kbps. Interesting.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Check out high quality telecommunications services at
Blind Access Journal blog:
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>