Re: Iriver Issues

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 18:26:27 -0700

Hi Byron,

I am running the 899 with the UMS firmware. The 96 Kbps limitation is definitely true, but I am able to monitor while recording as well as set the recording levels for the external mic. The Ogg issues are strange. I can play some Oggs while others are nonstarters. I am not yet at all sure what makes the difference.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Blind Access Journal blog: http://www.blindaccessjournal.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Byron J. Lee" <byron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>