Re: Iriver Issues

  • From: "Rich Cavallaro" <richcav@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 16:18:00 -0400

if it is possible to go back to the old firmware and then record at 128 kbps
or higher that would be cool.
I wonder if the iriver music mananger is really accessible?
Has any one managed to find a way to upload your recordings from the iriver
to the pc using the music mananger software?
I think the ums firmware is fine all though a few to many limits in the ums
firmware.  96 k sounds  okay but  128 and/or higher would sound even better.
To bad iriver couldn't make a version of the ums firmware that supports
recording at higher bit rates.
Thanks
Look for the next rc's podcast coming to an ipodder near you!!
Rich Cavallaro
Check out my podcast at
http://richcav.webhop.org
or just add