Re: Iriver Issues

  • From: "Rich Cavallaro" <richcav@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 09:50:07 -0400

how ever you cant set the recording levels for the external microphone while
your recording correct?  Meaning if your recording and  you want to take the
volume down you have to stop it and then fix your levels and then restart
recording correct?
Rich Cavallaro
Check out my podcast at
http://richcav.webhop.org