RE: Iriver IFP 899 help requested

  • From: "Debbie Hazelton" <debbiehazelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 19:30:39 -0400

Hi Shane,

Ok thanks.  What do you mean about audio being lower?  Lower in quality?
Lower in volume?  And the file for the firmware?  Isn't it different than
the 799?

Thanks.

All the best!
Debbie Hazelton:
Helping People Feel Better, one person at a time
Check out my podcast and website:
http://www.debbiehazelton.com