RE: Iriver IFP 899 help requested

  • From: "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 22:48:35 -0500

Hey there.  Oh, I hope I am telling you correctly.  It has been so long
since I've done this.  I think you have to go ahead and install the software
that comes on the CD.  Please do this with sighted help.  Make your life
much easier.  After you've done that, go find upgrade firmware, follow the
instructions using the file you downloaded, and when done, get that crummy
software off your computer.  That should do it.

Shane Jackson, Amateur Radio Station: K4JSJ
Hoover, Alabama, USA
Email and Windows Live Messenger:  jack728@xxxxxxxxx
Skype:  cadal728
Podcast:  http://feeds.feedburner.com/Shaneslivejournal.com
"All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof,
for correction, for training in righteousness;
so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work."
2 Timothy 3:16-17 (NASB)