Iriver

  • From: "Debbie Hazelton" <debbiehazelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 07:03:41 -0400

Hi All,

My Iriver is no longer working.  It will not turn on.  I've tested and tried
several different batteries, it is with the Iriver itself.

At this point I don't know what to do for replacement or repair.  This was
the 799.  Are any of you using the later models after the 899?  There are a
few used ones on E Bay.  Not sure if I want to go that route.  I don't see
ways to get it repaired either.  I'm not wanting to spend a lot right now on
a replacement.  Any thoughts or experience with later model?  Thanks.

All the best!
Debbie Hazelton:
Helping People Feel Better, one person at a time
Check out my podcast and website:
http://www.debbiehazelton.com