Re: Iriver

  • From: "FrankLizarde" <franklizarde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 12:48:36 -0700

Sorry to here that babe!
Best of luck to you!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Debbie Hazelton" <debbiehazelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 12:42 PM
Subject: RE: Iriver

Hi Frank,

No, no beeping. No one sees anything on the screen. I could feel it
slowing down, taking more effort with the button to turn it on and off. I
thought it was the battery, but even with a new one, it took more effort and
finally just died.

All the best! Debbie Hazelton: Helping People Feel Better, one person at a time Check out my podcast and website: http://www.debbiehazelton.com