RE: Iriver

  • From: "Debbie Hazelton" <debbiehazelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 15:42:14 -0400

Hi Frank,

No, no beeping.  No one sees anything on the screen.  I could feel it
slowing down, taking more effort with the button to turn it on and off.  I
thought it was the battery, but even with a new one, it took more effort and
finally just died.

All the best!
Debbie Hazelton:
Helping People Feel Better, one person at a time
Check out my podcast and website:
http://www.debbiehazelton.com